Borygo Premium 1000 kg
All-season vehicle radiator fluid BORYGO is a widely known and respected brand. It is a versatile formulation which is widely used in vehicle engine cooling systems
Borygo Premium Extended Life provides long-term protection against frost and corrosion. The fluid can be used in internal combustion engines equipped with cooling systems made of aluminium, copper and alloys thereof. Particularly recommended for ultra-modern internal combustion engines, requiring good protection during car operation in very difficult conditions
Miscible with other coolants based on monoethylene glycol!
Engine cooling systems of passenger cars, vans, and trucks.
- Protects cooling systems against overheating in the summer and freezing in the winter
- Crystallisation temperature -37°C
- Effectively protect metals in the cooling system against corrosion
- Does not damage rubber and plastics
- Miscible with other high-quality coolants based on monoethylene glycol!
- Conforms to G12 and G12+ standards
- It is a product with an extended life, provides protection for the engine cooling system for a period of 5 years or 250,000 km of continuous operation.
- Based on monoethylene glycol of high purity
- Contains a set of anti-corrosion additives, antioxidants, stabilisers and anti-foaming agents
Advantages of BORYGO NOWY radiator fluid
Product quality is confirmed by a Certificate of Conformity in line with PN-C40007:2000, issued by the Motor Transport Institute
Certificate for the Safety Mark B
Effectively protect metals in the cooling system against cavitation corrosion, overheating, and freezing. Does not damage rubber and plastics
Available packaging: 5 l, 20 l, 120 kg drum, 1,000 kg pallet container
Product lifetime: 5-year manufacturer's warranty
For cooling systems of engines equipped with brass (copper), soldered, and aluminium radiators
Borygo Premium Extended Life concentrate
The product is also available as Borygo Premium Extended Life concentrate intended for dilution with distilled water. When mixed in a 1:1 ratio gives the crystallisation temperature of approx. - 37°C.
|Freezing point °C||-17||-28||-37|
|The content of concentrate in a mixture in % volume.||30||40||50|
|The content of water in a mixture in % volume.||70||60||50|