Boryszew ERG operates on the Polish market for more than 100 years. It is the only Polish company with such a long tradition. Over the century the company was engaged in the production of plastics, starting from the manufacture of gunpowder through dental cement or PVC tiles to cooling fluids.
The history of the company dates back to 1911, plants were established in Sochaczew, owned by the Belgian company "Socié té anonyme belge des Soies artificielles de Sokhatcheff, é tablie a Bruxelles". December 19, 1911, the company was officially registered under the name "Belgijskie Towarzystwo Sochaczewskiej Fabryki Sztucznego Jedwabiu"