Ready to use fluid for vehicle radiators. Its carefully selected anti-corrosion additives, stabilizers and anti-foam agents allow it to be used as an alternative to other coolants. Raw materials composition provides complete protection for all cooling system components, including aluminium and sealing elements in the radiator. Miscible with other coolants based on monoethylene glycol!
Engine cooling systems of passenger cars, vans, and trucks.
- Protects cooling systems against overheating in the summer and freezing in the winter
- Crystallisation temperature -35°C
- Effectively protect metals in the cooling system against corrosion
- Does not damage rubber and plastics
- Conforms to ASTM standards
- Miscible with other high-quality coolants based on monoethylene glycol!
- Based on monoethylene glycol of high purity
- Contains a set of anti-corrosion additives, antioxidants, stabilisers and anti-foaming agents
Advantages of BORYGO NOWY radiator fluid
Crystallisation temperature -35°C
Based on monoethylene glycol of high purity
Effectively protect metals in the cooling system against cavitation corrosion, overheating, and freezing. Does not damage rubber and plastics
Available packaging: 5 l, 20 l, 120 kg drum, 1,000 kg pallet container
Product lifetime: 5-year manufacturer's warranty
For cooling systems of engines equipped with brass (copper), soldered, and aluminium radiators