Fluid for the refrigeration, heating, air conditioning. Can be used in closed heating systems, refrigeration and air conditioning systems, where approvals of the Department of Hygiene are not mandatory. Shopping centres, sports and leisure facilities, churches, ice rinks, offices, hotels, industrial buildings – these are just some of the application areas of Ergolid A, the formula of which is based on a pure ethylene glycol.
Non-freezing ethylene glycol-based fluid for refrigeration, air conditioning, solar, heating systems, and heat pumps. Protects installations against corrosion, formation of sediments and prevents microbial corrosion. Available in working concentrations enabling its use at temperatures up to: -15°C, -20°C, -25°C, and -35°C accordingly.
- Prevents freezing of installation, ensures its proper operation in a temperature range from -35°C to 106°C.a
- Contains a set of inhibitors that protect the system against corrosion
- Contains biocides to prevent the occurrence of biological life, enabling installation operation in pristine condition for many years
|Trade name Sesignation (temperature)||ERGOLID A concentrate||ERGOLID A -35°C||ERGOLID A -25°C||ERGOLID A -20°C||ERGOLID A -15°C|
|Glycol concentration in %||93||48||40||35||28|
|Type of glycol||ethylene||ethylene||ethylene||ethylene||ethylene|
|pH||7,5 – 9,0||7,5 – 9,0||7,5 – 9,0||7,5 – 9,0||7,5 – 9,0|
|Kinetic viscosity [mm2/s]||-10°C||78,02||13,82||9,41||7,73||6,03|
|Density acc. to standards (20°C)||1,12||1,07||1,059||1,052||1,044|
|Density with KJ||1,1205||1,0709||1,0603||1,0523||1,0451|
|Crystallisation / solidification temperature [°C]||**||≤ -35/ ≤ – 43||≤ -35/ ≤ – 43||≤ -20/ ≤ -25||≤ -15/ ≤ -19|
|Boiling point [°C]||164||108||107||106||103|
|Flash point [°C]||–||126||–||–||–|
|Specific heat [kJ/kgK] (standard conditions)||2,50||3,38||3,54||3,63||3,77|
|Alkaline reserve (not less than)||8||8||8||8||8|
|Heat expansion at 0-80°C [%]||–||4,99||4,52||4,35||4,09|
- The product is approved for use in the construction, i.e. it has an ITB Technical Recommendation.
- Available packaging: 20 litres, 120 kg drum, 1,000 kg pallet container
- Fluid service life: the product is covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- In addition to the offered versions, at the customer’s request, we can make products of other crystallisation temperatures.
- On request, the manufacturer’s laboratory can test the fluid sample delivered after several years of use, to assess its quality.
There is no area of the economy where it cannot be used
On the basis of glycols and using self-regenerating properties of organic acid salts and biocides, we have produced a cold and heat-transfering medium. About its usefulness, we can only say that at the moment there is no area of the economy, where it cannot be used. Can be used in industrial, residential, agricultural, and breeding systems. Perfect for installations in large buildings, e.g.: shopping centres, sports and leisure facilities, office buildings.