De-icing fluid for runways, Borygo Runway KF
De-icing fluid preventing icing of runways, based on potassium formate. Technologically advanced and safe for the environment potassium formate-based product that facilitate removal of snow, frost, and ice from the surface of runways, taxiways and other maneuvering areas
Meets the requirements of AMS 1435 C/D
- causes rapid melting even at very low temperatures.
- has excellent de-icing properties and prevents the formation of an ice layer
- ensures maximum friction on the surface of a runway
- the product is biodegradable
- provides effective protection against corrosion due to its corrosion inhibitors content.
|Chemical composition||50% aqueous potassium formate solution comprising a corrosion inhibitor composition|
|Appearance||Colourless, clear, and homogeneous liquid of a uniform colour, does not contain separated layers, lumps or foreign bodies|
|Typical density||1,34 – 1,35 g/cm3|
|Crystallisation temperature||50 % solution (w/w) -15°C ready to use -60°C|