First Polish fluid designed for specific types of engines: trucks and heavy construction machines. Due to the precisely selected composition of suitable corrosion inhibitors and additives, it is designed for tough working conditions, which internal combustion engines of trucks are subject to.
- Cooling systems of truck engines and construction machines
- Provides full protection for all cooling system components, including aluminium parts.
- Protects cooling systems against overheating in the summer and freezing in the winter
- Crystallisation temperature -35°C
- Effectively protect metals in the cooling system against corrosion
- Does not damage rubber and plastics
- Miscible with other high-quality radiator fluids based on ethylene glycol
- The product is covered by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Produced based on ethylene glycol
- Contains a set of anti-corrosion, anti-foaming additives, as well as additives that ensure adequate alkaline reserve to prevent acidification of the fluid during operation.
Advantages of BORYGO TRUCK radiator fluid
Crystallisation temperature -35°C
Based on monoethylene glycol of high purity
Effectively protect metals in the cooling system against cavitation corrosion, overheating, and freezing. Does not damage rubber and plastics
Available packaging: 20 l, 120 kg drum, 1,000 kg pallet container
Boryszew S.A. Oddział Boryszew ERG w Sochaczewie
ul. 15 Sierpnia 106
Fluids for installations
Plasticisers and stabilisers
Disinfectant with a virucidal effect
Products for the rail sector
Products for the aviation sector